Date and Time
This February, we’re hosting Big Info on Zoom over four nights. Join us from the comfort of your home to explore multiple areas of study, learn more about what it’s like to study at BCIT, and find a program that’s right for you. Each night will cover specific industry sectors as well as key student service areas.
While the event may look a little different, you’ll still be able to hear from faculty and staff, and get all your questions answered without leaving the couch. Think of it as Big Info: At-home Edition.
Day 2 Schedule:
- 4:00 PM – 5:20 PM: Student Success
- Student Life
- Co-op Education
- Financial Aid & Awards
- Applied Research
- Student Housing
- 5:30 PM – 6:20 PM: Computing & IT
- 6:30 PM – 7:15 PM: International Recruitment & Admissions, Student Services and Credential Evaluation
- International Student Services
- International Recruitment & Admissions
- International Credential Evaluation Service
Please note: you only need to register once to access all 4 days of the event