Date and Time
The leadership and management skills you will learn in a business or HR program will benefit you throughout your career. You will learn how to manage employees, improve organizational effectiveness, and make strategic decisions to guide the operations of a company. This virtual information session will cover the flexible learning program offerings in the Business Administration area of study, and include a presentation done by a subject matter expert.
Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the programs which will be covered in this session:
- Bachelor’s Degree | Business Administration
- Diploma | Business Administration
- Certificate | Business Management
- Certificate | Human Resource Management
- Associate Certificate | Business Administration
- Associate Certificate | Human Resource Management
- Associate Certificate | Leadership
- Associate Certificate | Payroll and Human Resources
- Statement of Completion | Human Resources
- Statement of Completion | Leadership
- Statement of Completion | Long-term Care Management
- Statement of Completion | Management Skills in Communication and Negotiation
- Statement of Completion | Small Business Management
- If you have registered for our online info session, please expect to receive the Zoom link in your email approximately 1 hour before the event.
- This information session may be recorded and may be posted on YouTube or the BCIT Website.