Date and Time
Ready to put your attention to detail and strong organizational skills to work? Operations Management explores how business enterprises supply, produce, and distribute goods and services to domestic and international markets. You will plan and control product inventory, maintain quality assurance systems, and use project management tools and techniques to deliver projects on time and on budget.
This session will be covering the flexible learning program offerings within the Operations Management of study. This virtual session will include a presentation done by a subject matter expert, and allow you to learn more about the programs.
The programs covered in this session are:
- Certificate | Facilities Management
- Certificate | Industrial Engineering
- Certificate | International Trade and Transportation Logistics
- Certificate | Management Engineering
- Certificate | Materials Management
- Certificate | Quality and Process Management
- Associate Certificate | Lean Six Sigma Principles
- Associate Certificate | Project Management [FAQs]
- Statement of Completion | Lean Business Improvement
- Statement of Completion | Six Sigma Business Improvement
- Workshops | Project Management
- If you have registered for our online info session, please expect to receive the Zoom link in your email approximately 1 hour before the event.
- This information session may be recorded and may be posted on YouTube or the BCIT Website.