Date and Time
Operations Management explores how business enterprises supply, produce, and distribute goods and services to domestic and international markets. You will plan and control product inventory, maintain quality assurance systems, and use project management tools and techniques to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Graduates organize how goods and services are produced and distributed for local manufacturers, multinational corporations, and transportation companies.
This session will be going over full-time program offerings in the operations management area of study, this covers:
- Diploma | Business Information Technology Management – Artificial Intelligence Management
- Diploma | Business Information Technology Management – Enterprise Systems Management
- Diploma | Business Operations Management
- Diploma | Global Trade and Transportation Management
This virtual information session will include a presentation done by program staff, and virtual breakout rooms where subject matter experts can answer your program-specific questions.
- If you have registered for our online info session, please expect to receive the Zoom link in your email approximately 1 hour before the event.
- This information session may be recorded and may be posted on YouTube or the BCIT Website.