Date and Time
Join us on campus for an evening of refreshments and information about Camosun programming offered on campus and in community. This is a drop in Information Session, come by at anytime.
We will have advisors there to share information about programs such as:
• Academic Upgrading
• Indigenous College Prep (ICP)
• Indigenous Community Wellness (ICW)
• Ways of Indigenous Leadership & Learning (WILL)
• Indigenous Studies (IST)
• Indigenous Trades programs
• Health and Human Services programs: Nursing, Early learning and Care Diploma
Those in attendance will have a chance to win various door prizes, share snacks and connect with faculty and staff!
Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org