Date and Time
Congratulations to all the students that have been admitted into the fall 2020 term! To help those students navigate the next steps of their journey to CapU, we are inviting them to attend a JumpStart session happening virtually this May and June.
In JumpStart, you will:
- Learn about course registration;
- Explore financial aid and student loan options;
- Connect with current and future students;
- Get to know more about our student support services; and
- Understand your next steps as a CapU student.
Upcoming JumpStart dates and times:
- Wednesday, June 17, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
On the same day following the JumpStart sessions, we will host a parent and student supporter orientation. Attendees will learn what to expect during their first year of university and supports available during this important transition.
Upcoming Parent & Student Supporter Orientation dates and times:
- Saturday, June 13, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 17, 5 – 6 p.m.
Note: Students and families do not need to attend during the same day. Sign up is per person not per family.