Date and Time
You are invited to attend Experience CapU, a virtual event designed to assist students with applications and offer answers to remaining questions. You will receive personalized one-on-one time with our Admissions team to discuss your CapU application. Be sure to bring any outstanding documents so that you can submit them and discuss next steps in your admission process.
There will also be the chance to connect with current students and members of the Student Affairs team to learn about support services and community engagement programming.
RSVP and meet with Admissions if you:
1. Have missing documents such as:
- English language requirements
- Proof of immigration status (PR/Canadian Citizen/Convention Refugee)
- Basic academic requirements based on your interim/final grades
- High school graduation
- Program-specific requirements such as resume, letter of intent/interest, reference letters, etc.
2. Want to submit any missing documents
3. Have any questions or concerns about your application and admission
We are looking forward to guiding you in your next steps to CapU!