Date and Time
Interested in aligning your career with your passion? Come learn about Langara’s Recreation Studies programs and how they can advance/benefit your career. Make an impact in your community in this interdisciplinary field.
Learn more about the Recreation Studies programs at Langara and the careers that they lead to. Attend a Drop-In session in Zoom meeting room https://langara.zoom.us/j/93022182874 on July 14 | 2:15-3:45 pm to chat with Recreation instructors and Recruitment Officers to learn:
- How recreation is helping communities and individuals in social isolation
- How recreation professionals support community and individual mental health and well being through recreation as BC enters into phase 2 of re-opening
- What stable career opportunities are available through recreation: pension, benefits, stable income, etc.
- What industry relevant certifications the Recreation Studies Programs provides within the courses
- How recreation helps to build diverse and inclusive communities