Date and Time
Okanagan College – Penticton Campus is hosting an Open House featuring Program Spotlight Sessions on Wednesday, October 26 between 5:30p.m. and 7:30p.m.
Drop in anytime 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. to meet faculty and support staff in our Program Fair set up in the Community Hall (Centre of Excellence Building – PC 113). This is the perfect place to ask questions about programs, academic advising, and financial aid and awards. You can also apply for any program open to applications at this time for FREE. You can also enter in a draw to WIN a $500 tuition fee waiver! Parking is free.
- Continuing Studies – Education Assistant, Basic Accounting & Bookkeeping, Nursing Unit Assistant, Project Management, and more!
- Engineering Technologies
- Food, Wine, and Tourism
- Practical Nursing
Spotlight Sessions held around campus.
Spotlight Sessions – 6 – 6:30 p.m.
- Business – Room PC 129
- Engineering Technologies – Room PC 133
- Kinesiology – Room PC 134 & PC 148
- Practical Nursing Tour and Q&A – Meet outside PC 113
Spotlight Sessions – 6:30 – 7 p.m.
- University Transfer Arts including Environmental Studies, Criminal and Social Justice and Applied Bachelor of Arts – Room PC 130
- University Transfer Science – Room PE C11
- Trades Shop Tour – Meet outside PC 113
Please visit our website at https://www.okanagan.bc.ca/office-of-the-registrar/info-sessions-experience-oc for more information.
Laura MacMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-492-4305 ext 3205 for more information.