Date and Time
Physically distant, but with a personal touch. We’re hosting a Zoom information session for people to connect with our staff, explore programs and get the answers you need to make decisions. Okanagan College is here to help.
What you can expect:
– A review of all the foundation programs
– Admission requirements and how to apply
– Discuss the apprenticeship system
– Government grants
– How to finance your education and new funding available
– There will be time for questions! Have your questions answered in real-time during this live-stream session
Representatives from Financial Aid & Awards, Education Advising, and Women in Trades Training will be present to answer general questions and connect you with the best person for a one-on-one appointment.
Register for the Zoom information session by clicking on the following link:
Trades Info Session: May 21st – 7PM