Date and Time
Ready to learn about new career opportunities in high demand fields?
Join WorkBC Cowichan and staff from Vancouver Island University in person to learn more about these program and how training with VIU can help YOU achieve your career goals!
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner
- Animal Care Aide
- Community Mental Health Worker
- Medical Device Reprocessing Technician
- Hospital Unite Coordinator
- Women in Trades Training (WITT)
- Indigenous Peoples in Trades Training (IPTT)
- Building Service Worker
- Health Care Assistant Program (HCAP)
- And more!
Everyone welcome! Call or email today to register and book your spot!
WorkBC Centre Duncan