UNBC’s Early Entrance Award application deadline has been extended to January 31, 2020.
This allows students extra time to apply for September 2020 or January 2021 entry, self-declare their grade 12 courses and predicted final grades, and be eligible for UNBC’s early entrance awards, which are divided into two categories:
- Grades-based Early Entrance Awards (automatic)
Students who apply before January 31 and self-declare their grade 12 courses and predicted final grades are automatically considered for UNBC’s grades-based early entrance awards:
|UNBC Merit Awards||$2,500 each||Multiple awards available|
|Raven Scholarships||$5,500 each||Multiple awards available|
- Leadership Awards (separate application)
Students who apply before January 31 and self-declare their grade 12 courses and predicted grades are able to complete the Leadership Awards application form through MyUNBC.
On the Leadership Award application, students list:
- Their leadership experience
- Their volunteer experience
- Their plan to continue to demonstrate at UNBC
- Students must also submit two letters of reference from people who can attest to the student’s leadership skills to be considered for Leadership Awards
- Students are considered for either type of Leadership Award by completing the single awards application and submitting the two letters of reference.
|Leadership Awards||$3,000 each||Multiple awards available|
|President’s Silver Anniversary Award for Excellence in Leadership||$22,500 each (over four years)||Two awards available each year|
Questions? Contact a Student Recruitment Officer.
UNBC Future Students Office