Who We Are
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a center of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education. The University strives to provide students with the multi-disciplinary, intercultural, and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead, and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce, and culture.
Founded in 1942, Fairleigh Dickinson University has grown into the largest independent, not-for-profit University in New Jersey with two large campuses in NJ; One opened in England in 1965 which made FDU the first American University to own an overseas Campus. And the newest campus commenced classes in Vancouver, Canada in 2007.
The FDU Vancouver Campus embodies the University’s history of preparing world citizens through global education. Through scholarship, high quality education, and a rich, supportive, and internationally diverse learning environment, the Vancouver Campus serves students seeking personal and professional transformation.
Our aspiration is to be known as the most personal, globally focused university in British Columbia.
Fairleigh Dickinson University Vancouver Campus is founded to promote global education and we try to maintain all nationality on campus to be under 20%
842 Cambie Street,
842 Cambie Street
Highlights of FDU Vancouver Campus:
• AACSB accredited Business program
• Accredited in both U.S and Canada
• Small Class size (max. 25) and personal attention from highly qualified professors
• Generous domestic and International student scholarships
• Embracing global citizenship and multiculturalism
• Opportunity to study in FDU’s New Jersey Campus in U.S and Wroxton Campus in U.K with Vancouver tuition fee
• Opportunities to attend special United Nations events (U.N Pathway seminars, National Model UN Conferences)
• One of first universities in the U.S to have NGO status with United Nations
• Special lectures from local diplomats (“Diplomatic Circle Series”)
• Great Academic support program: Free Writing tutoring and peer-tutoring service
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master’s Degree / Graduate Credentials
- Bachelor’s Degree: Arts & Science
- Bachelor’s Degree: Career-Focused
Info on All Programs
Areas of Study Available
- Business and Management
- Computer and Information Systems
- Recreation, Tourism, Hospitality and Service
- Legal and Social Services
Study Abroad Opportunities
The FDU Vancouver campus, offers a wide variety of study abroad opportunities to enrich learning in areas of study and give students the opportunity to see the world from a different part of the world. Study abroad is an experience into another culture; opportunities include study at our New Jersey or Wroxton College in England with Vancouver tuition fee, or with one of our other exchange partners.
Study Abroad Info
Basic Admissions Requirements
IB and AP Credits
English Proficiency Requirements
There are no application deadlines for Bachelor Degree Programs. Students are admitted on a “rolling basis”. Applications for the upcoming trimester are accepted up until the start of classes.
US$100 USD application fee must be paid by credit card to submit the application.
How to Apply
Apply online through the website, or request an application form using the Request Information form from the home page.
Entrance Scholarships Available
Entrance Scholarships Deadline
Entrance Scholarships Info