Who We Are
Fairleigh Dickinson University – Vancouver Campus is one of the largest independent, not for profit universities in BC, enrolling over 980 students in graduate and undergraduate studies.
While our Vancouver campus opened in 2007, our university was founded in New Jersey in 1942, and is the state’s largest independent University, serving 12,000 graduate and undergraduate students.
FDU has two US campuses in northern New Jersey, as well as the Vancouver campus, and another in Wroxton, England.
FDU Vancouver’s degree programs are accredited in the US and in Canada through the BC Ministry of Advanced Education. Fairleigh Dickinson University is a center of academic excellence dedicated to the preparation of world citizens through global education.
The University strives to provide students with the multidisciplinary, intercultural and ethical understandings necessary to participate, lead and prosper in the global marketplace of ideas, commerce and culture
Fairleigh Dickinson University Vancouver Campus is founded to promote global education and we try to maintain all nationality on campus to be under 20%
842 Cambie Street,
842 Cambie Street
Highlights of FDU Vancouver Campus:
• AACSB accredited Business program
• Accredited in both U.S and Canada
• Opportunity to study in FDU’s New Jersey Campus in U.S and Wroxton Campus in U.K while keeping the same scholarship in Vancouver
• #6 World ranking for the best Hospitality and hotel management schools by CEP World Magazine 2018
• Generous Domestic and International Student Scholarships (From US $14,640 to US $73,320 over 4 years program)
• Embracing Global Citizenship and multiculturalism (980 Students from over 70 different countries)
• United Nations Affliation: Opportunities to attend special United Nations events. FDU is one of the first Universities to have NGO status with the U.N.
• One of first universities in the U.S to have NGO status with United Nations
• Award- winning Model United Nations Team
• Strong Academic support program: Free Writing tutoring and peer-tutoring service
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master’s Degree / Graduate Credentials
- Bachelor’s Degree: Arts & Science
- Bachelor’s Degree: Career-Focused
Info on All Programs
Areas of Study Available
- Business and Management
- Computer and Information Systems
- Recreation, Tourism, Hospitality and Service
- Legal and Social Services
Study Abroad Opportunities
The FDU Vancouver campus, offers a wide variety of study abroad opportunities to enrich learning in areas of study and give students the opportunity to see the world from a different part of the world. Study abroad is an experience into another culture; opportunities include study at our New Jersey or Wroxton College in England with Vancouver tuition fee, or with one of our other exchange partners.
Study Abroad Info
Basic Admissions Requirements
IB and AP Credits
English Proficiency Requirements
There are no application deadlines for Bachelor Degree Programs. Students are admitted on a “rolling basis”. Applications for the upcoming trimester are accepted up until the start of classes.
US$100 USD application fee must be paid by credit card to submit the application.
How to Apply
Apply online through the website, or request an application form using the Request Information form from the home page.
Entrance Scholarships Available
Entrance Scholarships Deadline
Entrance Scholarships Info